The Managing CML Reference Center is a growing body of knowledge – a place to share and access our online communities’ collective educational information on chronic myelogenous leukemia, or CML.
There’s a lot to know when it comes to CML, so we have provided a diverse selection of different multimedia options for you to choose from:
- FAQ Library – respected thought leaders in CML answering your frequently asked questions (FAQs) from their institutions (video/audio/transcript)
- Clinical Expert Commentaries – a comprehensive array of in-depth, evidence-based discussions related to CML (video/audio/transcript/references)
- Practice Support Cases – read challenging CML patient cases with focus on assessment, diagnosis, and treatment strategies (text only)
- FDA Updates – read important FDA notifications regarding CML drug treatments and safety
- Clinical Trial Highlights in CML – ongoing clinical trial updates are discussed and links to those trials are included to help clinicians stay current with the changing landscape of CML treatments