Managing CML is an educational online community for health care professionals who provide care to patients with chronic myelogenous leukemia, or CML. Our mission is to provide ongoing evidence-based scientific data and the most up-to-date information, tools, and resources for treating this hematologic malignancy in your clinical practice.
At ManagingCML.com, you will be able to access a growing library of education and tools focused on optimal diagnosis and treatment of patients with CML, all authored by nationally recognized clinical experts. These resources will include:
- Accredited discussions between clinical experts, focusing on the most current developments and new data in the treatment of CML
- Meeting highlights presenting the newest data and research, available within days of being presented at national association meetings
- Case presentations focused on challenging clinical questions in patients with CML
- Clinical expert commentaries presented by a rotating group of leading clinical expert thought leaders sharing their knowledge, and sometimes controversial opinions, on an array of interesting topics
- The most frequently asked questions about CML answered by clinical experts in the field and captured in brief video segments
- Applied tools to support your evolving clinical practice